Another unplanned “zero”. We woke to about 10 other tents in close proximity. Everyone was soaked. One hiker had her tent filled with 2” of water by the time she had it set up last night so she and a friend shared a one person tent in an attempt to stay dry. They opted to go back to Stevens Pass today and hitch to Hwy 20 then hike north to the border. Some hikers went on even though it was still raining. When it’s not raining we are in a cloud and drenched by the mist; not to mention the vegetation that is more than happy to offload water onto us. The weather forecast was simply wrong! It rained very hard all night long. This weather pattern does not seem to be moving. We were hoping that it would clear enough today to dry some of our things. That did not happen. However, about 2:00 the rain stopped for a short while. We took advantage of this by emptying our tent - putting our belongings in plastic bags outside the tent. Then we proceeded to remove all pads. The foam pads that line the bottom of the tent were hung on tree limbs and water drained from them while we once again soaked up puddles of water on the tent floor with my bandana. This helped but rain soon resumed and we quickly got everything back in the tent. For the rest of the day we sat in a misty cloud with on and off rain. Our only rational option today was to stay put or head back to Stevens Pass. If it is still raining tomorrow that may be what we do.