An unplanned “zero”. Soon after getting our tent set up last night the rains began. They continued all night and following day. We along with other hikers discovered our tent sites had flooded overnight. The foot of our tent where my shoes, sit pad and pack were located was the worst. Had the vestibule not gone to the ground my shoes and sit pad would have floated away in the 2+ inches of water that had pooled there. In addition to the vestibule the floor of our tent was also floating at the foot of the tent. The water had soaked through the floor and soaked our pads covering the floor. Thankfully, our Thermarest NeoAir inflatable pads prevented us from being soaked. To help resolve the problem in the vestibule I went out and dug a trench to get the water to run downhill. This helped but every time the rain changed to a stiff downpour water pooled in the vestibule. We decided to stay put while other hikers headed out. It rained several inches overnight. We are concerned for them because the rain is not letting up and hypothermia is a real threat for anyone out in this weather. The NOAA forecast before we left Stevens Pass was that it should stop by 11:00. That did not happen. Rain has been constant with at least half of the day being a very strong downpour. Early in the evening as we lay in our tent a mouse climbed up and over the body of our tent; under the fly! Quite unsettling to say the least. Perhaps it was attempting to escape the flooding landscape. If we can resume hiking tomorrow it will be a late start but we feel we can make it to Holden Village over the next four days. If the rain continues we will head back to Stevens Pass. Several hikers showed up in the evening optimistic that the weather was improving. The rain only intensified; into a constant torrential downpour. This is starting to remind me of people with summit fever.